- You are responsible of customer discovery in the UK
- You will connect with financial institutions to generate interest in IoT-enabled financial products.
- You define target customer und analyzing their profiles.
- Your responsibilities also include conducting value proposition workshops and identifying the scope of customer problem.
- You establish a close cooperation with the regional sales force.
- To set up an ecosystem community together with corresponding Startups is also one of your daily businesses
- You will also support offerings from the incubator to the new customer group
- You contribute to activities to continuously improve the product and portfolio lifecycle, managing and prioritizing the flow of work
- University master's degree, MBA preferred with a focus on business creation and an additional degree in a technical field, e.g., computer science, mathematics or data engineering.
- Experience of digital business development in data analytics related software or services enable offerings
- You are familiar with Lean Startup concepts and conducting value proposition workshops
- You have the ability to translate customer needs to solution design and understand technology impact
- You are self-motivated and decisive with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- You have experience in change or stakeholder management through experience in project management or consulting
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain trustful relationships in an international team and within an ecosystem of internal and external partners
- A high degree of creativity, open-mindedness and self-initiative as well as fluency in English complete your profile
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard. You would also need to travel to Manchester which is our head office from time to time. This role will involve travel to customer sites.
- Attractive remuneration package
We’ve got a lot to offer! How about you?
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time