C# Test Automation Developer
Are You passionate about testing and automation? Do you want to be part of creation something new, share Your knowledge and learn new one together with young team?
In case Your answer to previous questions is yes, we offer You opportunity to use your knowledge and passion in our team in creating new solutions in area of deployment of medical software.
As a C# Test Automation Engineer you will:
- Create test scenarios according to the requirement specification
- Develop the automated tests, regular test run and test result evaluation
- Install and operate of test environment in virtual machines
- Develop and maintain internal test automation framework written in C#
- Experience in software engineering in C#
- Understand and apply the OOD, OOP principles, and design patterns
- Investigation skills, analytical and logical thinking
Personality and other requirements:
- You are proactively driving your professional growth
- You are team player
- You can speak and write in English
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1900EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time