We at Siemens Healthineers use a unique combination of healthcare domain and software engineering to support right medical decisions and shape future of healthcare. We are the leading worldwide producer of medical devices like MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-ray devices and others.
cultivate friendly culture, respect to each other and openness to different
What will YOU do?
- Be a member of our international agile team developing new software solutions in area of up-to-date Infrastructure as Code software deployment services for high end medical devices.
- You are contributor in developing of our software solutions
- You implement new features based on communication with product manager and other partners.
What we EXPECT?
- Basic experience in C# development and .NET core
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Written and spoken English
Nice to have skills
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with PowerShell, yaml programming language
- Experience in Test driven development
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines setup (vmware, hyper-V) and Cloud solutions
- Windows 10 configuration management experience
What we OFFER?
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time