The WEA Accounting & Controlling Regional Hub is a financial and accounting competence center, covering all companies of the Siemens Group in Western Europe and Africa. It ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements of over 70 legal entities in more than 20 countries in the WEA region.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What are your responsibilities?
• Drive the timely delivery of the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements and ensure all relevant reporting requirements;
• Ensure compliance and accuracy of the IFRS accounting & reporting standards;
• Observe all accounting processes to ensure high data quality and integrity of our financial statements;
• Provide guidance for complex IFRS transactions, perform a critical review of BS & PL to ensure accurate documentation as well as integrity and compliance of our financial statement;
• Provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, headquarters, auditors and other departments;
• Support the implementation of new accounting standards and internal controls;
• Assist in special projects like M&A transactions within the accounting area;
• Supervise and coordinate Service Providers in the respect of accounting processes to guarantee data quality and deadlines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Degree in Accounting & Finance or similar;
• At least 2 years experience in Accounting, Assurance or similar;
• Excellent written and verbal communication, documentation and organizational skills;
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
• Proactivity with a strong drive for continuous improvement and growth;
• Strong numerical and analytical skills;
• Able to work in a changing environment;
• Digital mindset;
• Willingness to travel;
• User knowledge of SAP FI;
• Fluent in English (mandatory) and one other language;
• Proficient in MS Excel & Office
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.