MATERIALS SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER (Onsite position)
The Siemens Hardware Operations team is looking for a responsible professional to manage the Finished Goods material supply planning, inventory, and manufacturing control functions of our ProFPGA product line to meet the business's goals. Additionally, this person will be responsible for building strong relationships with all Siemens functional team members, key component suppliers, and contract manufacturers. They will need to assist in improving our supplier communications, procurement strategy engagement, and timely issue resolution.
**This position requires the candidate to be in the office five days a week**
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Work cross-functionally within Material Management, Supply Chain, planning, and inventory control activities.
- Work with the Contract Manufacturers to ensure the correct materials and correct quantities are available as needed for production.
- Work with multiple teams to resolve problems at our CM relating to factory planning and overall build plan execution.
- Provide visibility into supplier lead times, supply availability, and long-term forecasting.
- Implement supply strategies to mitigate supply chain risk and ensure continuity of supply.
- Review open order reports with our contract manufacturers to ensure alignment and reconcile discrepancies.
- Manage inventory and material liability to meet Siemen’s goals. This includes ensuring adequate inventory is maintained by the CM.
- Work closely with key suppliers to build strong relationships and develop/drive key performance metrics.
- Requires BA/BS, technical degree, or equivalent.
- Experience with contract manufacturing supplier management, materials, sales order management, and inventory management.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures, including manufacturing and materials planning and some demand planning processes.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Advance Excel skills (formula, lookup, pivot tables, graphing, and reporting).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Seasoned in developing and maintaining supplier relationships and managing delivery schedules in a technology development environment.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with an ability to multitask.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment.
- Experience using major ERP/MRP and PDM systems such as SAP, Oracle, Agile, or Arena.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience in the high-tech hardware sector.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.