As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Bank Guarantee Specialist Trainee and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Follow the accurate and timely execution of bank guarantee related requests, including amendments (e.g. extensions, replacements etc.) and discharging of existing guarantees;
- Check the invoices containing bank fees, clarify possible discrepancies and reallocate guarantee commissions to Siemens P&L Units;
- Reconcile Bank Guarantee Stock;
- User management for various platforms and tools;
- Continuous enhancement, harmonization and improvement of processes;
- Follow the close collaboration with external international banks and internal corporate entities in respect to guarantee business.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent is a plus;
- Proficiency in English (mandatory), Spanish is a plus;
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Detail oriented, highly organized, with knowledge of financial processes;
- Good analytical skills, customer orientation and team player;
- Solid communication skills and ability to build and maintain customer relationships;
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a dynamic environment.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time