The WS PY Integrations is globally responsible for the successful integration of the defined Global PY Integrations: connections between Global PY Provider and any of the global Siemens solutions defined for payroll. Provides guidance and supports other PY Integrations, e.g. connections between Global PY Provider and a global solution defined for payroll, connections between a Local/Regional PY Provider and a global solution defined for payroll, connections between Global PY Provider and a local Siemens solution defined for payroll.
Responsible for delivery of all items defined and assigned in the PY Project with the agreed quality and schedule and budget. Support the deployment Project Manager with collaboration for project success.
Furthermore, we are supporting in operations and service management asset owner as well as asset manager in all related technical and IT related process topics (e.g. in audits, information security etc.).
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Defining principles for automated integrations to/from Global PY Providers (e.g. Alight, Neeyamo), ensuring information security requirements are covered.
- Defining and keeping up-to-date the General PY IT architecture, in alignment with the project team (including middleware selection and implementation).
- Driving Siemens-internal compliance processes with HR support (such as data privacy, export control).
- Implementing of an authentication service connection with Global PY Provider.
- Fit-Gap Analysis: ensuring local PY IT Architecture is defined. Guiding Project Manager and local responsibles on Global PY Integrations definition; supporting the same for non-Global PY Integrations.
- Implementation and testing phase: driving development (planning and tracking) of Global PY Integrations; performing technical tests (SIT); support the project in case of IT issues during the rest of the Test phases. Providing guidance for non-Global PY Integrations.
- Cutover and Hypercare phases: defining cutover activities, monitoring tasks and ensuring go-live on Global PY Integrations. Providing guidance for non-Global PY Integrations.
- Defining Global PY Integrations Operations documentation, transfer of knowledge to Asset Manager. Ensuring any update in the documentation is done.
- Assisting Asset Manager in repository data maintenance of Global PY Provider.
- Coordinating any activity related to PY middle wares currently in the scope of Global PY Integrations, together with Asset Manager and local responsibles: regular updates and incident management.
- Providing required technical documentation, assisting in audits.
- Supporting Asset Owner, Asset Manager and Cybersecurity on Operation documents review: Disaster Recovery plan and tests, Business Continuity plan, Penetration Tests, etc.
- Updating authentication provider connection with Global PY Provider.
- Supporting Asset Owner, Asset Manager on any information security guidelines applicable to Global PY Provider.
In general, we expect you have:
- Academic degree related to Information Technology / Business / Economics
- Several years of experience in solution design of interfaces
- Knowledge of HR, Benefits, Payroll processes
- ITIL knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change
- Passion to bring value add to customers and provide excellent service
- Proven communication skills and the ability to be clear and concise in all communication
- Language: Professional Business English (must have), German (nice to have)
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time