Product Creator – HMI Hardware Design
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
• Work together with Agile cross-function development team, to invent, design and implement leading industry computing products for Siemens digital industry automation portfolio.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You will closely coordinate with embedded software and mechanical engineering teams to plan high-level design of industrial device, considering constraints such as weight, overall dimensions, temperature range of operation, vibration, power consumption, EMC, etc. to achieve high level ruggedness and efficiency, to fulfill our commitment to customers in diversified industry filed application.
2. Your duties will cover full industry product life cycle, including requirements interpretation, concept design, mixed signal circuit implement, modeling and worst-case analysis, peer review, testing, performance and design verification, documentation, and production support, etc.
3. You will plan in design and make product compliant with regulatory approvals such as CE, UL, FCC, IEC, etc., to serve the global industry market.
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Ideally you have successfully completed university education in the areas of Informatics, mathematics, physics, engineering sciences or you will have earned the recognition of such academic achievements based on practical programming experiences.
2. BS above. >=3 years design experience on high-volume electronics products is welcomed, but not a must if you are confident on your capability and potentials.
3. Strong grasp on ARM architecture, familiar with common periphery design (DDR, SPI, I2C USB), signal integrity and power distribution techniques
4. Familiar with display and touch technology, design, verification.
5. Be proficient in general display driving interface including sequence, data analysis, signal testing (LVDS, RGB, MIPI…)
6. Familiar with common backlight power drive solutions.
7. Extensive trouble shooting experience with oscilloscopes, multi-meters, logic analyzers, function generators, electronic load banks, power supplies, power analyzers, etc.
8. Design experience on following areas could be an advantage for this opening:
a. Linux OS kernel and driver integration
b. Crypto-Authentication device
9. Familiar DC/DC power topology and common EMC/EMI design principles.
10. Strong teamwork spirit, good communication skill and a quick learner for new technologies and trend.
11. Fluent in oral and written English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time