We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our global team of 293,000 and help us to create environments that care.
As a pioneer in the global building industry, we in the Building Products (BP) Business Unit team change how people live and work in buildings by connecting the digital and the physical worlds. We combine the latest IoT and cloud technology with our many years of expertise and experience in how buildings are run optimally and how they can contribute to individual and business productivity.
Your new responsibilities
- Transfer pricing documentation for Siemens Switzerland
- Support in monitoring and documentation of risk profit sharing results for SI BP
- Support in preparing documentation and information for business model discussions
- Project-specific assistance on recent and future projects in cooperation with the various segments, as well as sales, manufacturing and R&D
- Currently enrolled in a university or university of applied sciences in a finance-related field, preferably in taxes
- Internship experience in tax environment in Big 4 is a plus
- Strong interest in economic and tax law issues
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 365 for business platforms and related tools such as PowerPoint and SharePoint Online
- Solution-oriented approach to work and interest in complex issues
- Practical, hands-on person who is willing to go the extra mile and open to feedback as well as continuous learning
- High degree of independence and reliability as well as a team-oriented attitude to work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, German is advantage
- Start immediately or by arrangement for at least one year until the end of your studies
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time