- Design, develop, test, deploy maintain and improve web application
- Write client-side code for web-based applications
- Create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production application, and develop prototypes quickly
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Be able to work alone and work in a team
- 0 - 3 years of working experience in Software Development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in software engineering/programming.
- Ability to speak and write English
- Hungarian address/place of residence, in a county where we don’t have an office (Pest, Csongrád, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén)
- Experience with one or more IDE: Visual Studio, IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse, Netbeans
- Experience with one or more version control system: Git, Mercurial, TFS
- Experience with Scrum / Kanban working methodology
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package
- Private health insurance at Medicover
- Remote work
- A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentors
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyality programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time