Change the future with us.
We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens Advanta is looking to reinforce its team with a driven and conceptually strong Solution Architect. You will be based in Belgium, collaborating with, and steering both on- and offshore teams in EMEA regions. Traveling is required.
You will work in a start-up like, dynamic and international team environment and provide eMeter EnergyIP content knowledge in an architectural manner supporting the creation of solutions, estimation, design, and integration through the entire delivery life cycle.
This entails the following responsibilities:
- Be a visionary and technical lead on projects; liaise with project managers and technical consultants & validation engineers, steering and coaching both off- and onshore teams.
- Understand end-to-end smart metering processes and use cases.
- Convince and/or influence the customer of our Siemens Advanta vision and solutions. Manage customer expectation on the requirement and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support the delivery function by bringing business experience and understanding to the solution.
- Review the results of the Analyse and Design phase (functional design, technical design, test strategy, -approach and -plan, deployment concept, etc).
- Verify the customer requirements and assess impacts and propose solutions for change requests.
- Central contact person towards the customer on solution architecture topic.
What you need to make real what matters.
- 4+ years of solution architecture experience or equivalent experience (product owner, product manager etc).
- Engineering degree, ideally in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering is an asset but no hard requirement.
- Full Product / Software Development Life cycle experience, including definition, requirements gathering, configuration and delivery.
- Understanding & experience on SaaS, IaaS and PaaS.
- Having a consultant mindset.
- Have a strong acumen to fit portfolio/solutions to customer problems.
- Strong meter data management experience. Experience with eMeter EnergyIP is an asset.
- Full life-cycle application experience which is coupled with a strong understanding of the inherent business challenges and processes in moving to a Smart enabled utility.
- Background in Utilities and deregulated markets.
- Background in Smart Metering (AMI) in the Utilities sector.
- Smart grid expertise, e.g., DRMS, VPP and microgrids.
- SAP IS-U (MDUS) and AMI head end systems experience.
- Knowledge of/certifications in AWS Cloud Infrastructure and Azure Infrastructure and Technologies are assets.
- Proficient in communicating in English and French.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens Advanta.
What does Siemens Advanta offer you?
You get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor are also part of the process.
Do you want to take on this adventure? Then apply now!
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time