We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- As a Senior Manager (f/m/d) Strategy you will actively drive the strategic management and development of Siemens Financial Services (SFS)
- You will collaborate with your colleagues on Business Unit level in the Headquarters and the Regions to plan and refine the strategic orientation of SFS and will be consulting our Business Units in strategic queries
- You will take ownership for leading strategic projects in collaboration with our business units and care for their implementation into the organization
- You will introduce and continuously improve tools for the strategic controlling of SFS
- You will answer ad-hoc queries on specific strategic topics from SFS Management and conduct research and analysis on strategic topics
- You hold a university degree, focus on strategy and/or finance desired
- MBA, CFA, Ph.D. or additional professional qualification would be considered a plus
- You could already gain at least five years of work experience as a strategy consultant with focus on financial services in a management consultancy or in a strategy department of a financial services company or of another siemens company
- You have demonstrated project-management expertise and have experience in managing cross-functional projects and workstreams with international teams
- You have profound knowledge about the markets, competitors and business models within financial services as well as about strategic tools and concepts
- Your profile is rounded off by fluent German and English skills
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 214575 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time