Technical Marketing Manager
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for digital transformation in many industries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Marketing Senior Manager.
This position is within our Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) business which delivers software applications focusing on electrical & electronic systems development (including electrical systems, networks, and embedded software), especially for the automotive and aerospace industries. IES is part of Siemens Digital Industries Software, a world leader in engineering software tools. The position is global in scope, though international travel will not be substantial.
You will join an innovative team within a fast-paced, global organization. We are looking for a technical marketing manager excited to have the responsibilities outlined below.
- Manage a team of technical marketing engineers delivering compelling content covering the whole Capital software portfolio.
- Plan and develop compelling marketing assets such as videos, presentations, webinars, demos, and blogs.
- Support key events with content creation, including video creation, booth reels, presentations
- Develop accurate and captivating product demonstrations, including developing and managing datasets, demo environments (VM/AWS), and planning for asset maintenance
- Manage, coordinate and deliver Release Marketing activities, including the creation of:
- What's New Documentation
- Online Resources
- Installer Videos
- Feature Videos
- Enablement or Release Preview
- Support whole product customer experience initiatives, including online community forums, product feature ideation, and product/solution trials
- Work with domain and industry specialists to clarify positioning, go-to-market differentiation, and design technical marketing assets to maximize impact.
- Provide operational and executive status reporting and drive sharing of best practices and learnings across technical marketing teams.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
If you come from a background in technical marketing, engineering, technical pre-sales, or content creation, we want to hear from you!
- BA or BS in a related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience
- Relevant technical experience in a B2B software environment.
- Previous experience leading a technical team with line management responsibility.
- Able to conceive, storyboard, and develop compelling demonstrations with Capital software.
- Experience in the automotive and/or aerospace industry would be advantageous.
- Proven project management skills, planning and monitoring progress identifying risks, and balancing multiple tasks with tight and often evolving targets.
- Awareness of some/all the following areas is a strong advantage: electrical systems, harness manufacturing, embedded software, network communications, and systems engineering.
- Creativity to communicate key product value messages in new and captivating ways.
- Strong communication skills, including building interpersonal relationships, negotiation, presentation, and influencing.
- Able to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Ideally, video creation and editing experience using tools such as Camtasia, Premiere Pro, Final Cut
- Ability to collaborate with and coordinate multiple stakeholders while working in a self-sufficient manner
- Detail and process-oriented. Attention to detail for proofreading and approving content.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
If you want to make a difference – make it with us
We are Siemens
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible, like enabling the development of state-of-the-art mobility solutions and intelligent robots. Therefore, we need strategic thinkers for new insights, creative storytellers, and passionate ambassadors in marketing and sales who deepen and strengthen our customer relationships. Join us, and we’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that and have a meaningful impact on people’s lives worldwide!
We offer a comprehensive reward package including a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, and pension. Our flexible benefits scheme allows you to select benefits that suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.