If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years,
Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
- Installation, testing activities of traction power supply system equipment like 22kV Switchgear, DC Switchgear, load break switches, auxiliary supply system
- Lead cable installation & testing, specialized installations like gas insulated switchgear, system integration testing
- Participate work related meetings with client, Operator, coordinating subcontractors
- Troubleshooting and control wiring modifications
- Preparation and review of method statements, test procedures & test forms, risk assessments, checklists, micro schedule of work activities and internal coordination
- Preparation of bill of materials, inventory planning, testing equipment calibration schedule
- Support installation and T&C manager in work planning, progress reporting
- Prepare and compile as built documentation, red markup drawings and record keeping for easy retrieval for final submissions
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in electrification projects for MRT
- Proven experience in DC electrification system installation and testing & commissioning
- Able to work in brown field and green field projects including work during engineering hours.
- Familiar with local railway transportation operator requirements, safety requirements and permit procedures
- Self-motivated, able to work with multicultural team members, able to deliver under time critical conditions
- Knowledge in equipment installation, documentation preparation and interpret engineering deliverables like drawings, cable lists
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time