Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a BI Data Analyst
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
· Review of Big Data target architecture und roadmap in alignment with IT representatives and business stakeholders.
· Coordinate Business Stakeholders and Requirements of BI and Big Data solutions to optimize the applications landscape.
· Analyze new BI and Big Data IT Requirements through research of existing functionalities and its usability.
· Support of BI und Big Data IT projects with regards to standardized implementation of functionality and interfaces.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills to support and drive stakeholders to bring data governance to the next level (identification and nomination of data stewards and data owners etc.)
· Ability to define data governance structure, roles and responsibilities and operational approach
· Drive data analysis and related cleansing initiatives while ensuring data quality based on improved governance processes
· Identify cyber security / data privacy needs and address them appropriately
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Bachelor’s degree in data science or relevant experience is required.
· 5+ years of experience of key BI and Big Data Software products like SAP, Snowflake, Oracle, Terra Data, their range of functions and technical architecture.
· 3+ years of experience using analytic techniques, structured approaches to problem solving, financial analysis and business strategy
· 3+ years of experience in program management or technical project management
· 3+ years of experience in any of the following areas data analysis, business analysis, BI reporting, and dashboard development
· Ability to act as a liaison between business stakeholders and development teams to ensure successful technical fulfillment of business requirements
· Strong analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully
· Able to compile and organize statistical information retrieved and present findings to management
· Confident in decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed
· Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases and software
· Interpersonal and customer service skills are required
· Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
· Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.