What part will you play?
- You are responsible for providing project consulting for assigned country responsibilities both bids and orders, ensuring that project concepts follow the immigration, tax, social security, and labor laws. Identifying current and potential customers and what their needs are; developing country concepts as well as customer fitted concepts for projects.
- You provide consultation and support for all involved stakeholder in the process of international project consulting, considering company regulations (e.g., Assignment Circulars, HR processes, PM @ Siemens) as well as national and international legal framework conditions (e.g., Immigration, social security, and tax law).
- You will develop training concepts and conduct standard and modular trainings for different target groups (e.g., sales and project managers, managers, HR Organizations, specialist departments) related to various project consulting topics.
- Identify and understand risk associated with cross border business and find solutions on how to avoid risk for the business and find suitable and cost-efficient solutions.
- You consult regarding legal and operational requirements through creation of a project delegation concept (e.g., assignment type, permanent establishment, temporary hiring out of personnel, permanent establishment, and consult on multi country sourcing projects).
- You develop new assignment concepts in collaboration with the customers and internal and external partners (e.g., CF T, GMM GF).
- You will implement and review country specific PATAC Master feedbacks in collaboration with expert teams, if applicable.
- Bringing fresh ideas on project consulting topics by applying your knowledge and sharing these with the customers and GMM community.
- You have several years of professional experience and a solid background in International Human Resources/Commercial Project Management/Tax Consulting.
- You have advanced communication and presentation skills.
- You also bring solid organizational skills to comprehend and analyze complex business needs.
- You are able to build relationships, network and foster collaboration across the organization and costumers.
- You are a team player who is flexible to work in a global team of experts.
- You are business fluent in written and spoken English as well as German or Spanish.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Either