Materials Purchasing Assistant
Essential Job Functions:
- Elaborate purchase orders
- Expedite materials from vendors - Primary: call suppliers for pulling materials efforts, get shipping and delivery dates and follow up. Secondary: email suppliers with the same purposes as the Primary, but by writing for documentation purposes.
- Check the OPOR for all PO´s that will be due in the next 4 weeks as a MAX, 2 weeks as a MIN
- Quarterly price updates
- Invoice solving problem support
- Chase and follow up all PO´s that involves critical materials (as copper, SS, aluminum, etc.)
- Willing to train and learn to be a Materials Buyer.
- Bilingual 80% (English Spanish)
- Office knowledge (excel, word, Outlook)
- SAP (is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organization & creative
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time