Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
Your challenge will be…
- We are developing Azure resources, where the DevOps System Team is responsible for the Azure subscriptions and on-premises components (interfaces from SAP).
- DevOps team is required to ensure that everything is developed under best practices and should be able to
- hands on the product currently developed by our partner.
- So you will be responsible for the Azure Developments.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- +1 year of experience in Azure development
- Previous experience in developing
- Logic Apps
- Data Factory
- Connector OTB and custom
- Odata calls
- Pipelines for D365
- D365 development
- Knowledge in databases such as CosmosDB
- Agile Software Development (incl. JIRA / Confluence)
- Background of SAP (SD or CS module)
- Background of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- This person will have to be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team and be able to solve problems
- Also, know how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time