Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. is seeking a well-rounded Tax Accountant Manager to support and manage aspects of the company’s income tax provision and compliance processes, including meaningful involvement with its international tax topics (e.g., FTCs, PEs, GILTI, BEAT and FDII). This candidate will be an individual contributor role, reporting to a Senior Tax Manager.
Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. is part of the Siemens Healthineers organization. Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in diagnostic imaging and laboratory diagnostics. It provides medical technology and software solutions as well as clinical consulting services, supported by an extensive set of training and service offerings. This position will be based out of Siemens Healthineers’ Malvern, PA offices, under a hybrid work model with a blend of remote working and in-office working for meetings and projects. Travel may also be required (about 10% of the time).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting with US domestic and international income tax matters, including data gathering, research and analysis of applicable tax laws, and ensuring company compliance with tax reporting/filing requirements
- Ability to assist in preparation and/or review federal, state, and local income/franchise tax returns, including quarterly estimated tax payments
- Prepare and analyze general ledger tax account reconciliations
- Prepare and submit income tax provision
- Build and maintain customer relations and provide support to various Business units and other departments across the company
- Ability to improve existing processes and approaches
- Required knowledge, skills, education, and experience:
- Licensed CPA with minimum of eight years of income tax experience, with at least four years at a mid to large public accounting firm
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proficiency with Corptax software
- Must be able to prioritize, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work across all levels of management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Experience and familiarity with SAP, Power BI, and Alteryx a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Masters’ degree in taxation a plus
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.