The SAP BI Change Manager / Internal Consultant supports the general development of the " SAP Change management and accounting team ", by being a part of the sub team "Accounting Support and Platforming".
The Change Manager / Technical Consultants are part of the solution architecture team and work together with the teams in USA and Germany to achieve the best results in reporting and closing solutions for the business.
Task and Responsibilities
• Understand the business requirements and translate them into a functional and a technical design.
• Implement the technical design and take the responsibility for preparation and conduction of user acceptance tests.
• Support the business partners in all relevant activities to maintain the solution by co ordinating with Vendors
• Get the status from Vendor team , guide/assist for any roadblocks with regards to issues,incidents,changes.
• Work together with basis team to co ordinate system connections ,execute and plan system upgrades etc .
• Analyze current processes and tools and develop concepts for optimization.
• Daily checks on CS data availability in BW systems, process chain checks and follow-up with monitoring team for any issues/delays
• Maintain Open inventory file in SharePoint whenever there is a change in contacts/target/middleware or target is decommissioned
• Maintain source database list in SharePoint whenever it's changed/decommissioned
• Responsible to maintain the NSE repository to keep the DB gorwth in check
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
• College graduates from a recognised university holding a degree in engineering / Business administration / Computer science or similar
• Willing to be trainied in SAP BW , HANA and other SAP related technology
• Aptitude to learn new things and stay self motivated.
By taking over this job you should be proficent in the following within 1 - 2 years:
• Must be proficient with usage of all SAP BW tools for reporting (BEx Query Designer, BEx Analyzer , SAP BO Analysis for Office , SAC)
• Must be proficient with concepts of data modeling
• Must be proficient with usage of different extraction technologies from SAP, cloud technologies and standard data bases
• Must be able to decode programming with ABAP and write some simple codes.
• Must be able to understand the processes for data usage and optimize the current set up for loading chains
• Must be able to act as innovation and technical consultant for reporting and closing.
• Must be able to use solution manager to set up test scenarios and get the approval for transport after UAT
• Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
• Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
• Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
• Must be an excellent team player
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time