Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
What part will you play?
- As Project Execution Expert you are the key contact partner for important enterprise fleet customer to
- Coordinate execution and operations of customers fleet charging contract
- Develop the strategy for scaling with these enterprise customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction for the fleet charging services
- Identify the needs of enterprise fleet customers
- You ensure and drive the roll-out of the charging services according to customer contract
- In addition, you ensure and continuously improve the sustainable operation for these customers
- You create transparency regarding service performance based on dashboarding and KPIs
- You build-up blueprints and best practices for execution and operations
- The active exchange with other project teams for knowledge sharing is also part of your tasks
- You provide customer feedback regarding services and operation to the product management team
- Strong collaboration with the Sales team to ensure customer success is also expected from you
- The basis of your success is a master´s degree in IT, commercial or engineering
- You have long-term experience in managing eMobility, or customer project execution services especially from a project management perspective
- Additionally, you have a project management background with a strong customer focus and hands-on mentality
- You have knowledge and experience in car fleet services or eMobility context
- You are fast in learning new tools especially IT and operational tools
- Excellent communication skills in German and English round up your profile
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time