Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Come and join our Cyber Defence Center team!
This opportunity provides flexibility in location either in Spain or Portugal. Your preferred location will be asked during your application
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform threat detection and analysis using multiple kinds of data sources
- Review adversaries’ tactics, techniques, procedures and threat data to develop use-cases for attack detection
- Cooperate with the infrastructure team to further develop the Cyber Defense Center detection capabilities
- Support threat hunting using multiple kinds of data sources, and develop detection analytics
- Research and simulate adversaries’ tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Review threat data from various sources, develop custom signatures and use-cases for attack detection
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 2+ years professional experience in security monitoring/security operations center environment (SOC), investigating security events and handling incidents
- Know how to Interpret domain-specific events in the context of security events/intrusions and make accurate conclusions
- Understanding of enterprise detection & response, network traffic analysis and intrusion detection, including working knowledge of SIEM platforms
- Knowledge of operating system platforms and internals (Windows, Linux, and OSX)
- Good understanding of cyber security landscape, and TTPs.
- Working knowledge of SIEM platforms with experience in use case development
- Knowledge of digital forensics and malware analysis
- Development skills (scripting or high-level programming languages)
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
- A curious mind and a natural interest for technology and IT security
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields
- Cybersecurity certifications are a plus (GCIH, GCFA, GNFA, GREM or similar)
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #DigitalMinds #LI-DL
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time