Role: DI VM INTRALOGISTICS Business Development Segment Manager
Location: Open (access to International Airport)
From digitalization to electrification and automation, Siemens is changing the world you live in and the places you work. Being part of our company lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Our people help to move the world forward. We are 351,000 innovators creating a new vision for the next generation.
The DI VM INTRALOGISTICS Business Development Segment Manager will lead efforts at dedicated End Users and OEM’s to maximize Siemens presence in the E-Commerce, Parcel handling, Airport Logistics and Retail Industry.
- Develop assigned industry and strategic accounts
- Understand customer challenges and develop solutions and ideas based on Siemens Digital Industries portfolio
- Actively drive digitalization at the accounts
- Meet/exceed assigned quota for sales volume by:
- Generating sales at new customer locations, leveraging full team.
- Increasing Siemens share of customer’s overall spending.
- Manage customer activity using CRM. Accountable for orders forecasting, sales, pipeline, design wins, contracts, and overall relationship for each account. Prepare account business plan for assigned accounts and follow up with sales
- Represent Siemens and actively participate on industry dedicated events and fairs
- Increase overall presence and reputation at the assigned accounts
Required knowledge/skills, Education, and Experience
The Business Development Segment Manager is experienced in developing accounts, building strong customer relationship, and understanding automation architectures involving multiple products and technologies.
- More than 4 years Business Development / Key Account Management / Sales and related management experience with track record of successful performance, preferably in the intralogistics/material handling industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading sophisticated projects/customers successfully.
- Able to work effectively with individuals from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
- Validated expertise in developing account business plans and strategic customer approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (BS in Engineering preferred)
- Executive Level Presence / Communication & Strong Presentation Skills
- Automation, Drives, WMS/WCS and PLM Experience
- Value Add / Solution Selling
- CRM experience
- Travel: 30%
What you will receive:
- Ownership Culture and Career options!
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.