We are looking for a professional P&O Business Partner who is resourceful, collaborative, customer-oriented, responsive, and a creative problem-solver with a strong work ethic. The role is responsible for anchoring our People strategy in Romania and executing the ADVANTA/ Technology programs and practices at country level. This position will provide end to end P&O support at a local level . In addition, this P&O BP performs necessary duties and responsibilities that are defined at country/local level (given local legislation and compliance requirements). The P&O BP will closely align with Country management and businesses P&O on a regular basis and collaborate on specific business unit and organization needs. This role requires proactive alignment and collaboration with the local Siemens Regional Company/ organization on mutual topics of interest .
- Support and implement Local People Strategy / Functional P&O Strategy and / or other Local strategic P&O initiatives/Governance with respective business leader(s)
- Provide advice and guidance to and partner with business leaders on employee relations issues, ensuring P&O policies and management practices comply with regulatory requirements.
- Partner with managers and employees and Global/Region/ Country P&O Business Partners to solve problems and bring a “customer service” mindset to support and promote Siemens as an employer of choice.
- Drive collaboration amongst P&O peers/ partners to ensure consistency and best practices.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Communicate and provide internal support related to talent & employee development. Identify training needs for business units, collaborate with Talent Development team to select and implement growths initiatives.
- Drive the Performance Management process (Growth Talks) to influence high quality target setting, performance management and career development process.
- Collaborate and partner with Talent Acquisition (TA) on organization’s talent acquisition efforts and strategically Partner with Talent Acquisition team to hire for all groups Leverage broader Siemens for talent consideration.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, written and verbal communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to translate business strategy into people strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ability to work independently. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years relevant industry experience; master’s degree desired.
- Wide-ranging experience uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- This job operates in a professional office environment, Hybrid.
- Travel is required, as necessary.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time