Role : Sr Java Developer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Java Developer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for Engineering Graduate with 2 to 5 years of experience of in Java/J2ee technologies with following Skills
A) OOPS & Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming skills
B) Collections and Generics
C) Strong knowledge in multithreaded programming
1. Data Structures
2. Design principles & patterns
3. SPRING Framework
4. Dynamic programing and Analytical Skills
5. Working experience in General Query SQL ( Database preferably Postgres/MySQL OR Enterprise level RDBMS like ORACLE / MS-SQL )
6. Knowledge on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and hands experience in broker based messaging system like RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ or Apache Kafka
7. Working knowledge on Performance Tuning @ Web-Servers and Databases - NFRs (security, portability, privacy, availability, maintainability etc) in enterprise level solutions
8. Exposure to Basic Networking and Network management concepts.
Others ( Any Specific )
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time