The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
UX/UI design is one of the key roles in current software development teams. Researching how the users use their solutions and being able to enhance those experiences is an integral part of the way Siemens creates and delivers their products. Taking deep dives into the habits of our users to learn about their struggles, needs and motivations. Our three main specialties under the UX/UI design umbrella are user experience design, user interface design and research. We value our designers to ensure design consistency across all platforms and products, and collaborate with fellow designers to constantly refine Siemens design language.
- Manage the UX activities of all projects by following-up on projects status
- Provide mentorship to more Junior roles and support members with your UX expertise
- Build a cohesive team spirit and help team members allocation throughout the projects
- Create a UX vision for our own product by aggregating similarities of projects in solutions we can offer on top.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand project requirements
- Support our projects in discovering, analysing and refining problems by applying different research methods.
- Design intuitive, recognizable and state-of-the-art user interfaces and define the Information Architecture
- Prepare user journeys, wireframes and task flows and prototypes to communicate design ideas and the interaction concept
- Prepare interactive mock-ups or prototypes to verify the achieved user experience
We are looking for:
- 5+ years UX field with an emphasis on interaction design for web and mobile apps
- Proven experience with a strong portfolio
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Have proficient knowledge of UX tools, process, and UI patterns
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time