We are looking for a Power BI developer in the Cybersecurity - Healthcare sector to build and roll out automated reports. Resulting metrics and KPI’s will improve cybersecurity overview of developed products and will help improve security of patients during examinations and protect patient data.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions and reporting for internal customers to fulfil their business and reporting goals including critical metrics and KPI’s
- Collaborate with various teams across whole organization to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct regular and ad-hoc analyses
- Co-operation with customers on assigned tasks
Opportunities for further development:
· Be part of development team with self-selected focus on UX / Front-End / Back-End.
More about our company: https://www.healthcare.siemens.sk/
- Familiarity with BI Technologies (Microsoft Power BI, QlickSense or similar)
- Proficient in writing SQL queries
- Advanced MS Excel Skills - experience creating dynamic visuals (loading external data, using Pivot Table and/or Pivot Chart)
- University Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- English - advanced (B2)
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude for learning of new technologies
- Ability to work in team
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Result oriented
- Highly collaborative
What do we offer:
- Possibility to work from Home
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard in the office
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings, …)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 1700 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, regarding the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time