Testing & Commissioning Engineer – Interlocking including wayside system.
Bengaluru | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
• Experience in Testing & Commissioning works at site.
• Coordination with Project Manager, Site Manager, Testing and Commissioning Manager, contractors and testing agencies, customer representatives.
• Coordination with EHSMip and Safety officers deputed at site
• Ensure safe working of all Siemens project team members and contractor’s workers at site.
• Ensure safe work under power and traffic blocks
• Coordination with QMip and Quality officers deputed at site
• Should have good knowledge about Interlocking system including wayside equipment of Metro environment and responsible for Interlocking system testing and commissioning.
• Preparation of Testing & Commissioning procedure, records result, followed non-conformity procedure.
• Ensures proper documentation of site Testing & Commissioning and test results
• Close project punch list items related to testing & commissioning.
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years along with bachelor’s degree or diploma in electrical or electronics Engineering along with experience in Testing & Commissioning and preferably 4 years in Testing & Commissioning works of CBTC Signalling system.
• Familiar with Testing & Commissioning works.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bengaluru, Karnataka. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers