Senior Solution Architect - PML, Nordics
Siemens - Where today meets tomorrow
The industrial world is in the midst of transformation. The digital future of industry is no longer some far-flung promise. Today's products are becoming smarter, more personalized. New insights, new opportunities, new levels of automation at every point of the value chain. These aren't the promises of tomorrow, they're the opportunities of today.
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we provide solutions and services to customers all over the world, enabling digital transformation in a wide range of industries. The Nordic Service organization focuses on high profile companies in the Nordic region and together with them, we build ground-breaking solutions allowing faster time-to-market and higher product quality. We have many new customers taking their first steps with us, as well as longtime clients taking their next step in the digital transformation, so we need to grow our team extensively.
If you are in the business, you have heard all the buzz words like PLM/ALM/SLM, Digital Twins, CLM, CLQ, TIA, MBSE, SaaS, IoT, MES/MOM, and many more. In this job these buzz words come to life – they go from marketing slogans to successfully implemented solutions deployed in complex customer scenarios. And you can be one of the main players making this happen. Every customer journey will be unique, and you will have the opportunity to work in all or many phases of a customer engagement.
You can expect to:
- Support the strategic Sales team in early phases of a customer engagement, with guidance on architecture options and long-term roadmap for the solution
- Translate business requirements into specific process-based solution design based on industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area, allowing customers to utilize the full potential of our software.
- Where required, lead a Solution Design or Implementation team.
- Act as the ultimate authority on architectural design to address business problems.
- Mentor and coach less experienced colleagues.
- Stay in contact with our product development teams and from time-to-time support development of new software
- Consult on strategic and/or complex Enterprise projects in the Nordics, of diverse scope that require specialist expertise and high level of technical leadership.
- Be part of a Siemens Delivery project using our Agile Framework or work as expert consultant in projects led by our customers.
We are a consulting community of thirty highly skilled professionals working primarily with our Lifecycle Management solutions, mainly Teamcenter. The team is spread over two sites in Sweden, Stockholm and Gothenburg area, and one site in Denmark, Vejle area.
The community is organized in smaller teams, so that every team member has a team leader who guides and coaches them in their development. Our offices are in Solna, Mölndal and Vejle where we meet and collaborate with colleagues. We also meet regularly online within the teams and as a community to share competence and experiences across the Nordics. Mobility is the new normal, and for our team this means we share our time between the office, our homes, customer locations, and other environments – whatever suits the purpose.
When we work on customer projects, we are backed by the full power of the Siemens organization, with everything from easily available training resources, product information, access to product managers and other specialists, and access to and services colleagues from around the world. Siemens is a learning company, and a place where we share information to enable our colleagues.
As Senior Solution Architect you thrive in collaborative environments where you are the point of contact between the customer, the users, and the development teams. You enjoy meeting new people, companies, industries, and products, and take pride in delivering innovative solutions as a team.
As a person you are a team player, and knowledge sharing is second nature to you. You may already in your current position mentor or coach colleagues, and from time to time take a project role as leader for a smaller team.
You master English, and preferably a Nordic language, on a professional level and have excellent presentation skills and can present complex topics to different audiences. You are eager to learn new technologies and to stay up to date with the development in the industry.
- 8+ years of experience of working as Solution Architect within Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), preferably within Teamcenter.
- Significant experience as Solution Architect within mid to large PLM projects
- Understanding of business processes and challenges within digitalization
- Proven leadership qualities
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working with implementation of PLM systems in an integrated landscape where PLM is interacting with ERP and MES/MOM
- Experience of working with implementation of PLM systems that support multiple engineering domains, such as Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and Service Engineering
- Expert level understanding of Teamcenter
- Swedish citizenship
Sounds interesting?We hope so! We have a continuous screening process with no closing date. When we find the right talent, we hire. Will that be you?
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time