We want to be the employer of choice for anyone who wants to learn, innovate and develop in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We are a team of 66 000 highly dedicated employees who are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in healthcare to help improve the lives of people around the world.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. With plenty of exciting positions open worldwide, we don’t want to attract experts on paper only, but rather people with a Siemens Healthineers mindset. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to grow both personally and professionally.
Our people are the driving force behind our success. They inspire and support our customers. In this way we build the future of healthcare together.
Then come and join our team as
Business Controller Healthcare Sector
We are waiting for you to reinforce our team of experts. You will be responsible for all financial and forecasting activities during the monthly closing and forecasting of Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You perform all the month-end local closing activities, working closely with the accounting hub and the head of controlling in the clarification of deviations
- You control the order entry, the turnover and the margin per product line during the monthly closings
- You produce SAP ad hoc reporting and support in both monthly forecast and yearly budget rounds
- You analyze after each closing the reasons for deviation in cost or margin by product line and support in the completion and submission of various reporting KPI’s.
- You provide help and support to the head of controlling invitro and Healthineers, as well as all the teams around (order entry, sales, service, marketing).
- You support the invitro department in having its activities correctly recorded following all accounting requirements and financial guidelines
- You support the annual external audit processes through the preparation of standard reports as well as other custom reports as requested
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics, accountancy or equivalent
- You are solution and result driven, structured and organized
- You have experience in a similar position in an international company (minimum 5 years)
- You are comfortable analysing and handling numbers, you have strong analytical and accounting skills, and can demonstrate a hands-on experience with Excel
- You have an appetite for digital tools such as Power Bl as well as for IT in general
- You master SAP which will be a real additional asset
- You have highly effective communication and interpersonal skills. You can build positive interactions and knows how to deal with different stakeholders and cultures. You want to be part of a team.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
- You are flexible and can handle a multitude of tasks under time pressure
- You have a passion for healthcare
We offer a contract with a duration of 15 up to 18 months, which can be extended. This offer is part of the implementation plan of a new ERP SAP within Healthineers. Our goal is to replace some of the current key users who will be dedicated to the SAP project.
Convinced by our company culture, purpose, and responsibilities? Apply now, we are already looking forward to getting to know you! If this position isn’t what you are looking for, but you want to be considered for future needs, don’t hesitate to upload your resume in our Talent Community.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Siemens Healthineers is required to comply with all local and applicable regulations that may be associated with vaccine requirements for certain roles in our company.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time