Do you have customer service experience, and are you seeking a new job in Dublin? Siemens Healthineers is looking for a full-time Customer Care Representative, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be responsible for effectively managing all customer requests for support - from call logging to call completion.
In your first few weeks in this Customer Care role, you can expect to:
· Log all service-related calls on the Service Management System SAP checking the contract and warranty status of the reported system and capturing all of the contact information and process checks
· Forward all logged calls to the respective Technical and Applications support teams
· Act as a 'point of contact' for the Siemens Healthineers switchboard for general Healthcare customer-related enquiries forwarding them to the appropriate areas of the business
· Process all Field Engineer dispatch requests on SAP identifying suitable Customer Service Engineers by optimising qualifications, availability and location.
To qualify for the role, you ideally should have prior experience working in a call centre environment. The following attributes are also required:
· Strong customer service skills
· Skills in handling several tasks at the same time against tight deadlines
· SAP experience would be advantageous
· Experience working to deadlines in a pressured environment.
We'd love you to apply for this
Customer Care Representative position in Dublin, so please contact Siemens
Healthineers today for details.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Medical Solutions Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time