- Support the creation of stand-out differentiated digital media campaigns that support prioritized industry and solution-based demand generation objectives
- Build and execute derivative content strategies that support and amplify our short- and long-term marketing goals
- Help develop and manage a wide variety of content to support go-to-market programs across multiple channels
- Consume existing pieces of content, ideate, and create new attractive, derivative content like email. videos, social media posts, podcast scripts, infographics and more.
- Maintain content inventory for assigned customer Industry and actively promotes derivative and localization to increase asset value and utilization.
- Identify and target your campaign personas to optimize their customer journeys and deliver the right message at the right time
- Collaborate closely with multiple teams and stakeholders to map and optimize content across the buyer’s journey
- Establish detailed A/B testing processes to test creative design, content, cadence, and timing to improve performance
- Measure and report on content performance to support ongoing optimization and make recommendations on how to improve the programs
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and create new ideas for us to explore and test as a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications or related field
- The right person has 4+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and inbound marketing
- Ability to read existing pieces of content, ideate, and execute attractive, derivative content like videos, social media posts, podcast scripts, and infographics.
- Experience with lead scoring and sales / marketing funnel optimization
- Experience working in HTML / other web content creation tools
- A knack for writing or collaborating on engaging copy. Subject lines are your jam.
- Previous experience with marketing automation software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations.
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.