- You will coordinate all PMO activities for the global project execution for LDA's solution and system business.
- Together with the PM coordinator of LDA, you will strengthen the competitiveness of project management in the global organization by defining and implementing appropriate and beneficial process flows and tools and consistently drive the defined PM systematics according to PM@Siemens (Project Excellence).
- An important pillar of LDA's project business is the adequate qualification of the project managers. As a Knowledge Test Facilitator and/or PM@Siemens Assessor, you support the global certification process for PM@Siemens.
- You regularly coordinate with the Project Engineering Office, the PM Coordinator and those responsible for the LDA PM Community.
- You make a significant contribution to the economic success of the project business by creating the conditions for efficient project reporting and implementing it consistently. In doing so, you create transparency for the management in order to keep an eye on the essential KPIs.
- You create a cooperative partnership between the HQ organisation and the regional project management units on the basis of a trusting collaboration with the regional management units.
- Together with the PMO team, you organize regular project reviews with the project management units in the regions with the aim of gaining an overview of the project management quality and identifying any need for action and proposing measures for improvement. If necessary, you will provide support within the framework of specific PM coaching.
- The basis of your career is a university degree in engineering (Diploma / Master).
- You also have several years of professional experience in managing complex projects in the solutions business.
- You are distinguished by several years of professional experience gained in an industrial environment characterized by complex technology (e.g. oil and gas, mining, cement).
- Ideally, you prove your project management expertise with relevant certifications such as Senior Project Manager PM@Siemens, PMI or IPMA.
- You have extensive knowledge of Microsoft365 tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint and also have basic knowledge of Power BI (alternatively Qlik Sense or Tableau).
- You enjoy working in a team, are communicative and enjoy global collaboration. As you are highly global, you communicate in spoken and written English. German language skills are an advantage.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you would like to clarify initial questions personally with our recruiting team.
https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html - if you would like to receive more information about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time