“Today our community of around 1700 IT professionals and engineers believes - along with me - that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives.
You will come across our software solution in different kinds of the largest medical equipment, not to mention that our codes drive the greatest car manufactures’ automation systems and you can even find them/us in electric cars. There are hardly any industrial areas I and my colleagues tested or developed are not present. The company evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. (Ltd.) started with 3 members more than 25 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1700 employees and we are expanding - join us, be part of our team!"
Would you like to take your part in creating the future of industry automation, computer aided medical diagnostics, electric drive systems or data engineering solutions?
Join our PMO team as an Agile Project Manager, who is passionate about applying his / her Project Management skills to achieve the ambitious goals of evosoft and Siemens!
· End-to-end project management responsibility for cutting-edge R&D projects
· Ensure that managed projects and results are delivered according to the quality, cost and delivery plan and that the appropriate methodologies are in place to monitor project execution
· Own and manage impediments, escalations, problem resolution and corrective actions
· Serve as a single point of contact for project related activities including project initiation and planning, risk identification and mitigation, project execution, tracking & monitoring, project reporting and release
· Analyze agile processes and outcomes to identify root causes & drive opportunities for improvement
· Collaborate with various partners across different Business Units of evosoft and Siemens / Advanta group, potentially spanning across multiple locations
· Manage release backlog, drive the team as a Release Train Engineer, conduct PI planning, manage PI execution and PI closure
You are …
· A team player
· Well organized and systematic
· Fluent in English
A thought leader,
who is passionate about sharing his / her experience and knowledge
You have …
· College or University Degree in the field of Engineering, IT or Management
· Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience at an IT / Software company
· Excellent communication skills
· Good multi-tasking skills
Solution focused mindset
On top of the above, you are the ideal candidate if you …
· Speak and write fluently in German
Own a formal
Project Management Certificate (e.g.: PMP, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2 Agile PM, IAPM,
What we offer:
· Cafeteria package
· Private health insurance at Medicover
· Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
· Closed, guarded parking area
· A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentors
· Attractive working environment and secure workplace
· Opportunity for international work experience
· 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
· Various career opportunities
· Loyalty programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
· You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
· Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time