Become part of our global team as a P&O Advisor.
- You understand the business and its strategy and actively contribute the P&O perspective to the respective organizational unit.
- In doing so, you build up networks and use them purposefully.
- P&O programs, processes and initiatives of the unit are implemented together with the responsible colleagues in your international support area.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for advising managers and employees on a wide range of operational issues (e.g. income, advice on questions relating to employment law, placement, support in separation processes). In doing so, you coordinate with the P&O Business Partner.
- You implement individual personnel measures appropriately and work together with the management team in an appreciative manner. Furthermore, you are responsible for compliance with the requirements for company co-determination and shape the cooperation with the respective local employee representatives in a spirit of trust.
- You are responsible for the target group-oriented preparation and transfer of relevant data and information regarding guidelines and personnel processes with the aim of ensuring correct payroll accounting in the various countries of your area of care. You maintain close contact with the respective payroll provider per country and execute the interfaces effective and smooth.
- In addition, you enjoy working on various projects and initiatives and contribute your own suggestions for the continuous improvement of personnel processes.
- The basis for your success is a completed degree, preferably in business administration with a focus on human resources or business psychology.
- You have initial, relevant professional experience as well as experience in consulting, moderation and communication.
- You have experience working with a human capital management system, such as SAP R0P, Workday or similar.
- A basic understanding of billing-relevant processes is desirable.
- Ideally, you have experience working in an international environment.
- You are open to new working methods and interested in working with employees from different cultures. Transformation and change processes are not foreign words for you.
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile. In addition, Slavic language skills are a plus.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Large Drives GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time