Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA) is the world market leader for electric motors, converters and generators based on more than 150 years of experience in motor construction. We stand for sustainable and future-proof drive technology as well as services and digitalisation. Drive solutions in the medium and high-voltage range are our business, our profession and our passion.
Become part of our global team as a P&O Business Partner.
- You bring an understanding of the business and its strategy and actively bring the P&O perspective to the respective organisational unit.
- In doing so, you will build networks and use them in a target-oriented manner.
- You will implement P&O programs, processes and initiatives of the unit together with the responsible colleagues in your international support area.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for advising managers individually on various strategic and operational topics. In the case of special, complex issues, you will coordinate with the P&O Head of Region
- You are responsible for designing the interface with an external legal advisor with the aim of ensuring compliance with country-specific legal requirements.
- You ensure professional recruiting and guarantee forward-looking personnel planning, taking into account internal and external influencing factors.
- You will also coach managers on topics such as change management, staff development, succession planning and in building a diverse talent pipeline.
- You will also enjoy facilitating discussions (e.g. leadership feedback) and workshops (e.g. team workshops) and contribute your ideas and experience to overarching P&O projects.
- A degree, preferably in business administration with a focus on human resources or business psychology, serves as the basis for your success.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as well as initial experience in consulting, coaching, moderation and communication.
- Furthermore, you score with experience in project management as well as in agile working techniques and methods.
- You have entrepreneurial understanding and work independently.
- You are open to new working methods and interested in working with employees from different cultural backgrounds. Transformation and change processes are part of everyday life for you.
- You enjoy a variety of new and complex issues that require innovative and individual solutions.
- Ideally, you have international work experience.
- Business fluent German and English round off your profile. Furthermore, Slavic language skills are a plus.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Large Drives GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time