- Preparation of the drawing/document subject to the customer specification and scope of project using CAD software i.e. ELCAD & AutoCAD.
- Selection/Verification of the secondary device for control/project of the MV GIS switch is meet the requirement from the customer.
- Report design variation to Engineering Manager and Project Manager with provide an alternative solution.
- Co-operate with the Project Manager to clarify on the technical point raised by the customer during the project execution to achieving design freeze.
- Preliminary check the space on the prohibited area & terminal DIN rail of each GIS switchgear type subject to the switchgear design.
- Co-operate with the Project Manager to verify & feedback on the primary part of NXTool+.
- Preparation of manufacturing drawing/document in line with SWF standard and latest requirement.
- Fully occupied on update Browser to ensure the NXTool+ can transferred according to the agreed project timeline.
- Support SWF and do the trouble shooting during manufacturing process.
- Preparation of the As-Manufacturing Drawing for the customer in line as per the requirement including the interface/cable schedule if required.
- Preparation of the As-Manufacturing Drawing to achieving at SWF database in line as per the standard.
- Preparation of the Site As-built (Final As-built) for the customer in line as per the requirement including the interface/cable schedule if required.
- Support the engineering team lead on the assigned task related to MV GIS Switchgear.
- Co-operate with the other engineer in a team including shared the lesson-learn on own project
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time