- Project Kick-Off: initiate meeting with all direct stakeholders to inform them about the upcoming project, share a rough timeline, roles & responsibilities, process, and next steps and clarify any potential questions/concerns
- Communication: distribute communication about the project to managers and employees on an ongoing basis – including updates of communication platforms such as SharePoint
- Ambassador Meetings: a lead group of local representatives (management & employees) who are actively involved in the alignment phase/design of the office (‘voice of the employees’)
- Change Management: align and initiate necessary change management with local stakeholders
- Requirements Gathering: lead activity to define the needs of a future office to support innovation, productivity, and employee engagement
- Layout Development: collect input from stakeholders to support the development of a first prototype of the future space – alignment with design to develop the initial draft (in collaboration with a designer)
- Business Case / AR: development of business case/documentation (Occ. Costs + project costs) to obtain approval for the requested project. Close collaboration is necessary with DI SW support functions and SRE to receive all necessary input
- Handover for Execution: after internal approval of the project, the PM hands over the project to Siemens Real Estate for execution
- Project Coordination during execution: While SRE is responsible for the project execution, the PM remains active in the project to answer questions, provide guidance, serve as a point of escalation, and ensure that project gets delivered in time, quality and costs. The PM triggers also the distribution of the respective reporting to the relevant stakeholders. Next to that, the PM is responsible for the delivery of the DI SW scope of the project
- Point of Escalation: PM serves as a point of escalation for the various stakeholders in the projects in case the issue can’t be resolved on a working level.
- Quality Review: After project completion, but also during the execution phase, the PM will check that all deliverables will be completed in time, within budget, quality, and scope.
- Documentation: all documentation/management of documents needs to be stored in the respective ‘MS team channels
- Coordinate the activities of internal teams (IT, Network, Security, AV, etc.)
- Conduct scheduled meetings to review project status, follow up on punch lists, and execute the project (regular project calls)
- Track budget and schedule and develop reports as required
- Maintain Project documents, issue reports/communication to the Project team/Stakeholders)
- Learn and understand the project management process. Contribute to the Continuous improvement of the Project Management process and standards.
- · Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- · Requires fluency in English, additional languages beneficial, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- · Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- · Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and/or change management
- · Strong communication and presentation skills.
- · Conflict resolution, negotiation, interpersonal, and customer interfacing skills required.
- · Familiarity with building/construction-related documentation such as blueprints
- · Proficient with the use of Microsoft applications (Office, Teams, Outlook, etc.)
- · Requires a positive, professional approach and the ability to perform tasks with minimal direction and guidance
- · Availability to travel as required within the assigned region (up to 20%)
- · Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time