- Consistently drive >100 million Euro productivity measures across the organization, provide guidance on methodology, ensure consistency and high quality of reported productivity measures.
- Act as a quality gate and multiplier of productivity management knowledge (responsible for checking all calculation and documentation before promoting a measure to DI5)
- Conduct workshops to generate ideas, benchmarking with other zones and depts. and drive best practice sharing
- Coordinating with 3i dept. on generating ideas that can be utilized for both Productivity and 3i.
- Responsible for gap closure and productivity target achievement
- Partner to Customer Supply Chain (CSC) controller and CSC functional heads to implement effective tools for cost center planning, reporting, and controlling
- Create new and improve existing financial models to simulate resource planning and utilization
- Suggest and implement meaningful KPIs to enable decision making
- Support functions’ heads in budget/forecast, provide business administration services and resource allocation advice
- Lead allocation process across NAM, ensure transparency and effective communication on allocation cost development and methodology changes
- Evaluate and drive implementation of digitalization and automation opportunities
- Support in preparation of management presentations and performance dialogues
- Manage ad-hoc projects and process improvement initiatives
- Self-starter, can take initiative and begin projects independently
- Solid communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence
- Experience in business excellence & process optimization
- Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SAP, Jedox, PowerBI
- Experience in cost center budgeting/forecasting, monthly close activities, and various types of financial analysis (preferably 8-10 years)
- Experience with business intelligence tools, complex data analysis and visualization, automation and digitalization
- BS Degree in Finance or related area
- Minimal travel (10%) may be required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.