Verändern Sie mit uns die Welt von morgen.
- As a Senior Cybersecurity Professional, you will advise and support the units of the Grid Software business unit in the implementation of cybersecurity requirements and in the maintenance of the information security management system.
- You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of technical and procedural specifications and blueprints, taking into account economic implications.
- In addition, you will be responsible for your own projects in the field of cybersecurity and support colleagues in the implementation of various projects in the field of grid with regard to the requirements relevant to cybersecurity.
- For customer inquiries regarding cybersecurity, you act as a contact person and represent the business unit at customer events and trade fairs.
- You will coach the cybersecurity colleagues of Grid Software in their professional development and help develop the global Grid Software Cybersecurity Community.
- You have successfully completed a master’s degree in IT/Cybersecurity or in engineering science with relevant further education measures (e.g. CISSP).
- In addition, you have several years of experience in the implementation of secure solutions that have been tried and tested in industrial practice. Your technical understanding is sufficiently detailed to be able to work on the improvement of products with the development.
- You have proven experience in dealing with guidance, standards and legal regulations (e.g.ISO 27001, IEC 62443, NERC CIP and BDEW whitepaper). Knowledge of the Siemens Cybersecurity process landscape (SFeRA and PSS) is an advantage but not a must.
- For the energy domain, you bring know-how or have a strong interest in familiarizing yourself with this area at expert level.
- We are proud to be able to accompany our worldwide customers on their way to safe solutions and safe operation. In order to be able to make a contribution in this environment, very good written and spoken English skills are mandatory.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time