- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Ability to understand complex products, architecture, solutions, and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Should possess ability to technically lead the project, proactive attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills and work in collaborative environment to achieve the targeted deliverables.
- BTech/MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Software development experience of 3 to 5 years
- Should have proficiency in C++ and/or Java with basic knowledge about common design patterns, database concepts, data exchange through XML etc.
- Any previous experience in Teamcenter (or other PLM software) development, ECAD, integrations with PLM, client/server architecture development will be a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time