What will you do if join us?
• Advise business partner on all commercial and corporate legal aspects related to Siemens Large Drive business, including sales, procurement, customer services, distributor management, claim management, digital services, etc.;
• Review, draft and negotiate various contractual/corporate documentation;
• Collaborate with local and HQ colleagues from different functions, such as commercials, sales, legal colleagues of HQ;
• Provide input to the legal part of Siemens’ risk management process in project/system business (LoA)
• Develop and maintain effective customer relations with internal and external customers;
• Mandate and manage panel of external law firms in alignment with HQ organization;
Who are we looking for?
• Excellent academic background with previous working experience of at least 7 years; PRC Bar admission is a must. Overseas education from an accredited European or American law school is a plus;
• In-depth knowledge of and extensive work experience on general commercial/corporate topics; familiar with relevant laws and regulations; experience relating to Anti-trust, IPR, cyber security law is a plus;
• Strong analytical and drafting skills with proficiency in English;
• Flexible, solution-oriented, self-motivated individual with good business acumen;
• Good communication skills and ability to work effectively with team members and with cross-function partners.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Ability to act as a trusted partner of the management
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time