Real trendsetters in every language.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment and the user story based on? Implementation means trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
Be an integral part of a team that is developing comprehensive verification IPs for interfaces such as PCIe Gen5/Gen6, USB3.2, 400Gigabit Ethernet, DDR5, LPDDR5 and leading coherency protocols like CXL for use with Questa RTL simulation.
We make real what matters.
This is your role.
- Questa verification IP’s help design teams find more bugs in less time than conventional simulation techniques.
- You will specify, implement, test and enhance these verification components for a wide range of end user applications.
- You will work on technologies involving SV, UVM, Assertions, Coverage, Test plan, BFM design, debug, and logger.
- You will get along with TMEs and Field AEs or directly with customers to deploy or resolve customer issues.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You're an Electronics Engineer (B.Tech/ M.Tech) or related field from a reputed institute
- You've got phenomenal knowledge of verification engineering and have between 2 - 8 years of working experience as well.
- You've sound knowhow of System Verilog for test bench with exposure to verification methodologies like UVM, VMM etc.
- You've intimate knowledge of one or more standard bus protocols, like PCIe, USB, SATA, NVMe, Flash, DIMM etc.
- You are a great teammate, resilient and sincere, Enjoy learning new things and build knowledge base in new area.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
This role is based in Noida but you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time