We are expanding our team as we embark on a green field application bringing High Performance Computing(HPC) to the Cloud for the secure execution of chip design software, real challenges are you ready ?
The Hybrid SaaS/PaaS solutions and tools are intended to scale in increments the size of an entire SaaS application for a single request.
We're looking for an experienced software engineer with a background in cloud infrastructure!
This is an outstanding opportunity to research, architect and automate customer and internally managed environments in public, private and hybrid clouds!We Would Like To Talk To People Interested In
- Evolving with the changing landscape of HPC in the cloud
- Working with the teams at Azure, AWS and Google to adapt their offerings to support EDA effectively
- Ensuring the highest levels of security for inter-cloud and multi-cloud environments
- Being brave and innovating faster than Moore’s Law
- Will be agile in attitude and understands delivering customer value quickly.
- Can form, articulate and support opinions and narratives from research and POCs
- Brings order from chaos and finds the solution that Occam would
- Comes from a diverse technology background with an understanding from the ground up
- Can influence and inspire change as well as adapt communication to your audience including executive level management
- Appreciates the security concerns and posture required for both Customer managed and internally managed cloud environments containing customer IP
- Review, understand and contribute to cloud infrastructure architectures built by teams at Azure, AWS and Google to support EDA
- Develop and automate reference architectures for our customers self-managed clouds and our proposed managed cloud offering.
- Facilitate multi-cloud resource orchestration from the Siemens PaaS.
- Champion and support a culture of building secure, performant, large-scale infrastructure and applications
- Work in a scrum team with fellow Engineers to develop dynamically controlled infrastructure for internal and external customers
- Implement POCs to validate approaches and techniques
- Investigate technology choices required by us and our customers to achieve our goals
- Partner with the wider organisation to understand, socialise and support their internal cloud infrastructure development needs
- Assist with the DevOps and tooling for building Cloud SaaS solutions.
- Performance comparison testing of the latest cloud servers and architectures and tooling running our software
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Engineering, Technology or a relevant degree
- Experience architecting and maintaining large scale cloud platforms that are in production
- Experience with hybrid on-premises and software-as-a-service products
- Understanding of Cloud security concerns.
- Proven experience in Container orchestration.
- Experience architecting public, private and hybrid multi cloud solutions across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud providers
- Understanding of Azure, AWS and or Google IPaaS
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure as Code and various associated scripting technologies
- Experience in Disaster Recovery, and multizone availability.
- Various Cloud Certifications
We appreciate that these lists can appear daunting. In this scenario they indicate some elements that you may have, that you are interested in evolving towards. Our current team is both culturally and technically diverse with understanding across 5 distinct technical domains required for the challenge ahead. We are all learning, we are all growing, you will too.Working at Siemens Software - Why Us?
It means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters If you want to make a difference – make it with us
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time