Looking for a Team leader with strong technical background and people management skills to lead our development team for PACS Applications. As a Products & Solutions Development Team Leader, you will be building and fostering high-performing development teams and engaging with them to deliver latest enhancements and innovation to address customer needs.
In a global team setup, you will be working with key global roles and across the organization to enable the team to deliver on program and project’s objectives, while ensuring career progression and high engagement of team members.
Key expectations of the role
• Line management responsibilities for 20+ developers having employees with different experience level (fresher to senior role) and skill set
• Performance evaluation and career development of all direct reports. Through continuous dialog, support employees with actions towards learning, career progression, succession planning and improving performance.
• Recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance of an employee and team in timely and appropriate manner.
• Support Release Management and Program by understanding resourcing needs and providing skilled human resources in timely manner.
• Own the recruitment and hiring process with effective engagement with TA partner for timely closing staffing gaps and to create attrition buffer.
• Support Sub-segment with budget planning, tracking and controlling for the FY to effectively utilize the available budget.
• Establish partnership with the business partners, internal support functions and external vendors as necessary.
• Support the team where necessary in resolving dependencies and removing impediments for achieving the planned goal.
• Enable the team to implement high maturity practices with respect to Agile, Scrum, Lean, Kanban etc. Oversee team's approach and action realization towards continuous improvement.
• Strive to achieve high-performance culture with continuous improvement in the team.
• Effectively handle people related conflicts and escalations.
What are we looking for?
• Extensive experience working with enterprise software development, preferably in Product Line Engineering and in a global setup.
• Strong experience in directly managing team size of more than 10 employees with different experience and skill sets.
• In depth knowledge and working experience with quality management System and Test management.
• Proven track record of leading cross functional teams by setting and achieving challenging team objectives.
• Extensive experience with career development and performance evaluation of employees.
• Ability to motivate, inspire and influence people, through strong visualization, presentation, and communications skills.
• Experience in working with support functions like HR, TA, IT, Travel, Procurement etc.
• Extensive experience with recruitment, people development and retention.
• Experience in implementing practices related to achieving better quality, Scrum, SAFe, Lean Development, Kanban, DevOps etc.
• Prior experience working as Software Developer / People Manager / Project Manager is preferred.
• Established Leadership skills, self-driven, quality and result oriented, having strong attention to details.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time