We are expanding our team as we embark on a green field application bringing High Performance Computing(HPC) to the Cloud for the secure execution of chip design software, real challenges are you ready ?
The solution domain will be a hybrid PaaS / SaaS with a security posture capable of storing chip designs in the cloud with applications including smart phones, aeronautics and nuclear reactors. All this in a system intended to scale in increments the size of an entire SaaS application for a single request
We're looking for an experienced Application Security Architect to be the central pillar of security for this project throughout its lifecycle from concept, architecture and design to delivery. You will both work with the application design teams and the wider Siemens software security group!
This is an outstanding opportunity to bring your broad security knowledge to bear in a security first domain!We Would Like To Talk To People Interested In
- Ensuring the highest levels of security for inter cloud and multi-cloud environments
- Being part of secure cloud solutions to orchestrate the HPC offerings of AWS and Azure.
- Being part of a founding SW team in Ireland
- Being brave and innovating faster than Moore’s Law
- Understands the architecture of large scale cloud solutions and hybrid cloud concerns
- Appreciates the security concerns and posture required for software and infrastructure containing customer IP in the cloud
- Can form, articulate and support opinions and narratives from research and POCs
- Has the flexibility to wear different hats as the team rapidly grows
- Understand the attack surface of software running in the cloud.
- Lives and breathes the OWASP top 10+
- API First
- Review application and/or cloud infrastructure designs for vulnerabilities
- Lead design treat modelling analysis sessions
- Developing and collaborating on security roadmaps and strategies based on enterprise architecture practices
- Ensuring defined security models are adhered to on an ongoing basis
- Technical leadership across the teams and department on security topics
- Point of contact on security related items within the Siemens Security Group
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Engineering, Technology or a relevant degree
- Experience in building complex high performance systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- One or more relevant security certifications
- Strong understanding of Identity, Authorisation, Encryption, RBAC and Data Security in a multi-cloud environment
- Awareness of the current threat landscape
- Experience with DevSecOps standard methodologies for the full engineering lifecycle
- Deep understanding of one of the Cloud IaaS.
It means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters If you want to make a difference – make it with us
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time