We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- Develop and own the global Talent and Leadership positioning strategy across a broad range of topics including winning talent, bonding and growing talent, learning, leadership development and succession, inclusion and diversity, both internally and externally.
- Weave and propagate a powerful transformation narrative that’s cohesive with Siemens’ strategic priorities and those of the People and Organization function, the new employer brand and communications strategies at headquarter, business units and key countries.
- Build and maintain a diverse network of internal influencers of people topics, and develop positioning strategies and key messages for them. By making use of networks, communities and modern communication and marketing technologies and channels, you authentically establish Siemens as a people-centric organization with internal and external partners.
- Manage the communications budget for the global Talent and Leadership projects and initiatives, allocating resources efficiently and to the activities with the highest impact.
- Demonstrate and continuously drive transformation progress and impact through data, and develop insight-based recommendations for effective targeted interventions and campaigns.
- Your work will be seen, heard and felt everywhere, sparking movements and driving a strong sense of purpose and belonging to the people cause that‘s core to the Siemens transformation.
- Extensive and long-term experience in the field of strategic marketing or strategic communications.
- You are a business leader who understands how to drive people transformation through strategic positioning and storytelling. You have extensive experience in people engagement, large scale change management and digital transformation in global organizations, thought leadership and reputation management, and thrive in fast-paced and ambiguous environments.
- Experience in using modern influencing channels, tools and technologies to shape strategy and to build communities and a followership.
- You know how to build trusting relationships across all levels and are able to effectively shape thought and action.
- Curiosity and openness to continuously challenge your own assumptions and status quo.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or similar field – participation in relevant executive education programs is an advantage.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English – knowledge of German and other languages is strongly preferred.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time