Siemens Financial Services (SFS), Inc. is looking for Funding Analyst - Tools & Methods Coordinator who will be part of the Risk Controlling and Analytics Americas Team.
The team is an extension of Siemens Financial Services global risk controlling function headquartered in Germany. Risk controlling is responsible for local and global consolidated views on a wide variety of risk factors affecting a financial services organization (eg: Credit Risk, Equity Risk, Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk, Market Price Risk, etc.).
The Americas team acts as the primary interface on risk controlling topics for the Americas Business and their portfolio of $15B in Lease/Loan/Equity assets. In addition, the team is responsible for the actual monitoring and controlling of funding/liability related risks, the availability of methods/technology and the accurate execution of transactional pricing evaluations, and the quality of local data required by risk controlling policies.
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or related field required (Masters a plus)
- 3+ years of financial services industry experience
- Understanding of financial risks (credit risk, interest rate risk, currency risk, etc)
- Proficient in data mining, aggregation, and presentation methods
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of technical languages (eg. R, Python, SQL, VBA)
- Effective communication skills including, Interpersonal/Presentation, User/Technical documentation
- Provide on demand and scheduled establishment (of liability) analysis, execution, and/or reconciliation of financial commitments with treasury department
- Provide on demand and scheduled termination (of liability) analysis, execution, and/or reconciliation of financial commitments with treasury department
- Continuously review and reconcile liability interest rate index to the corresponding floating rate reset
- Facilitate preventative/corrective actions where governance reporting identifies trends toward or actual policy violations
- Facilitate the evaluation of new products being internally assessed (NPA-Process) for required liability (funding) requirements/performance and their acceptability per policy, and seek/document exceptions where necessary
- Create and manage local documentation regarding current/historical Global, Local, and business unit specific policies interpretations, process definitions, and system functionalities
- Provide training and ongoing support on existing/changes of policies, processes, or tools
- Provide all liability report users front line support and continuous status for technical issues
- Partner with risk governance and business forecasting teams and develop qualitative/quantitative financial models
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.