We are seeking a key Sales Executive, with a proven record of enterprise software sales success. Main goals of this role if to define and execute strategic plans to drive sales of multiple Siemens Software solutions into the Aerospace and Defense industry segment. The Sales Executive will focus on three key elements as follows:
- Customer centric approach
- Annual Revenue
- Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
Activities & Responsibilities
- Develop the strategy on a set of aerospace and defense accounts, based on the candidate’s strong industry knowledge with a focus on whitespace, win-backs and new industry accounts.
- Drive the opportunity management (from identification to closure) in line with Siemens Industry Software sales process and based on validated customer business drivers.
- Collaborate with Siemens Solution team to increase maturity of solutions in line with industry needs.
- Build and cross-brand sells within assigned list of existing and potential Siemens Industry Software customers
- Define and execute detailed strategic plans (Account Plans – Revegy) for each prospect/customer with focus on long term customer development.
- Establish and develop “trusted advisor” relationships with customer executives at all levels with particular emphasis at C and VP levels.
- Negotiate and close software and services agreements for all Siemens Industry Software product lines.
- Assure a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate account plans and forecasts for all assigned accounts.
- Identify new opportunities and markets for the Siemens Industry Software portfolio.
- Orchestrate, Build and coordinate strong teams including sales, pre-sales, post sales, consulting staff.
Prerequisites and tasks
- Sales excellence with proven records to A&D industry segment
- Customer centric approach selling value based on business drivers
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
- Utilize best practice sales models
- Maintain SalesForce (salesforce.com) system with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Demonstrate leadership skills in the orchestration of remote teams (pre-sales, portfolio/industry experts, customer success).
Languages: English is mandatory and other languages will be a plus
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time