Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure as the Commercial Controller and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will lead the high-performance Media Relations in the Middle East based in the Oman. While providing state-of-the-art and outstanding “classic” media relations, you will actively support the transition of the press office at the edge of the digital age.
• Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets and monthly forecasts.
• Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning, and periodic forecasts during the year
• Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures
• Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains, and improves the depending on cost accounting system
• Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management
• Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations
• Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling
• Performs evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term
• Ensuring accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-Financial Reporting Guidelines. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities
• Carry out overhead analysis, capacity working, absorption results of various functions.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
• Self-starter, can take initiative and begin projects independently
• Solid communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence
• Experience in Project and Product
• Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SAP, PowerBI
• Experience in cost center budgeting/forecasting, monthly close activities, and various types of financial analysis (preferably 3-5 years)
• MS Degree in Finance or related area
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time